The term ‘Backun Musical Services’ or ‘Backun’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of our site whose registered office is located at: 6750 Cariboo Road, Suite 1, Burnaby, BC, Canada V3N 4A4
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our site.
- The content of the pages of our site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- In general, you may visit backunmusical.com without telling Backun who you are or revealing personal information about yourself. However, Backun and companies providing services to or on behalf of Backun may use various technologies, such as cookies and web beacons (1x1 pixels), to collect non-personal information discernible as a result of your visit.
- We may share Non-Personal Data with other third parties. When we do so we may aggregate or de-identify the information so that a third party would not be likely to link data to you, your computer, or your device.
- Applicable data privacy laws give rights to individuals in respect of Personal Data that organizations hold about them. If you wish to request a copy of the Personal Data that we hold about you or request that we rectify, delete, or limit the processing of your Personal Data, please submit your written request via email@example.com.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on our site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our site meet your specific requirements.
- Our site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in our site which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on our site.
- Unauthorized use of our site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, our site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of our site and any dispute arising out of such use of our site is subject to the applicable laws within Canada.
Updated January, 2020